mPower™ base, fixture and machinable plates represent a most important foundation upon which the high performance, advanced Power™ machining “system” operates. Extremely precise, every Power™ base and fixture plate must pass rigorous quality assurance testing before shipping to our customers.
In addition to offering standard sized base and fixture plates, mPower is also capable of offering “Made-to-Order” plates on a fast delivery basis. This service is ideal for companies short on personnel that can be spared to prepare blank base or fixture plates to exacting specifications. In fact, when you consider your internal labor costs + material costs, you will find our service to be extremely cost efficient.
Ordering is simple...
- Select a base or fixture plate
- E-mail us your engineering specs for hole sizes and placements.
- We’ll produce your plate requirements within 48 hours and overnight or two day ship the plates to you. Nothing could be more simple, convenient and cost effective.
- Base and sub plates are designed to accommodate the patented SpeedLoc plate locking system.
- Precision ground to +/- .0005.
- Produced from A36 HRS or 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Thicknesses available from ___ to ___.
- High strength.
- All popular sizes and shapes.
- Off-the-shelf availability.
- Special order/custom plates also available, contact factory for details.